Chicago Public School Cafeteria Butter Cookies
- 2 sticks (1 cup) softened butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour in small increments.
- Roll dough into balls; Flatten on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden brown.
Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes