As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes, crushed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can mild chili beans, crushed
- 7 cups water
- In a skillet, brown the ground chuck, pour off any excess grease.
- Stir in flour and brown sugar.
- Combine tomatoes, tomato paste and chili beans in a 2-quart
- Add onions, chili powder and salt.
- Cook over low heat for at least 2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes