Gordon Jr. High School Cafeteria, late 1940s
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Mix oats, flour, and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Put half of mixture into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with cranberry sauce.
- Add remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve warm with pouring cream, whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.