Gordon Jr. High School Cafeteria, late 1940s
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Mix oats, flour, and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Put half of mixture into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with cranberry sauce.
- Add remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve warm with pouring cream, whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.