Source: Eugene School Food Service Association, Eugene, Oregon
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 package yeast
- Mix dry yeast, sugar and water, let stand about 10 minutes.
- While waiting, mix remaining ingredients.
- Pour in yeast mixture; blend until it forms a ball in food processor.
- Knead on floured surface.
- Let rise in bowl (covered) for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cut into rolls and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. No need to
rise a second time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes