Old School Cafeteria Peanut Butter Candy
- 1 pound Graham crackers
- 2 pounds peanut butter
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Break crackers into large pieces in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Beat 5 minutes.
- Form into 3-inch diameter logs.
- Roll in chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
- Slice into 3/8-inch slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes