Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sweet chocolate chips (for icing)
- Add dry ingredients to butter and peanut butter gradually. Mix
- Press into ungreased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Melt and spread 1 cup sweet chocolate chips over top. Do not
Best not to refrigerate. Will set in about 2 to 3 hours.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes