Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sweet chocolate chips (for icing)
- Add dry ingredients to butter and peanut butter gradually. Mix well.
- Press into ungreased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Melt and spread 1 cup sweet chocolate chips over top. Do not bake.
Best not to refrigerate. Will set in about 2 to 3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.