Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cook to soft ball stage the sugar, milk and brown sugar.
- Add butter, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Beat until mixture thickens.
- Pour into chilled buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Source: Westowne Elementary School Cafeteria recipe - 1960
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.