Petoskey High School Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pound margarine
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups flour
- Mix well in order: brown sugar, granulated sugar, margarine,
eggs, oatmeal, vanilla extract, coconut, baking powder, baking
soda, salt and flour.
- Shape balls of dough the size of walnuts and place on cookie sheet. Do not press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until lightly brown. Do not over-bake.
Dough may be chilled before shaping balls.
This makes a very large amount, so use a large bowl for mixing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes