School Cafeteria Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups quick oats
- Boil sugar, milk, butter and cocoa 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and peanut butter and mix
- Stir in oats and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a buttered 8-inch pan and let cool.
- Cut into squares.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.