School Style Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound ground beef
- Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup with water to make 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Shake of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain.
- Add other ingredients
and simmer until warm through.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes