School Style Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound ground beef
- Chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup with water to make 3/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Shake of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain.
- Add other ingredients
and simmer until warm through.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.