School Cafeteria Recipes
Schoolhouse Eggs and Cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 cups Cheddar-jack cheese, grated
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) carton small curd cottage cheese
- Beat eggs. Add milk and butter.
- Sift flour, sugar and baking powder together and add to egg
- Add cheeses, then mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted
in center comes out clean.