A school cafeteria favorite from the 1950s.
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 (No. 2) can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Chopped ripe olives (optional)
- Brown sausage.
- Combine ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and add 2 cups yellow cornmeal.
- Bake in a greased casserole for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.