A school cafeteria favorite from the 1950s.
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 (No. 2) can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Chopped ripe olives (optional)
- Brown sausage.
- Combine ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and add 2 cups yellow cornmeal.
- Bake in a greased casserole for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes