- 10 wieners
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 10 slices soft bread
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- American Cheese Spread or 10 slices American Cheese
- Place a slice of cheese on bread or spread bread with cheese
- Place wiener on bread and roll up tight. Place on baking sheet.
- Mix butter, ketchup and mustard together. Brush top of bread
rolls with mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until light brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.