As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 wieners
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 10 slices soft bread
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- American Cheese Spread or 10 slices American Cheese
- Place a slice of cheese on bread or spread bread with cheese
- Place wiener on bread and roll up tight. Place on baking sheet.
- Mix butter, ketchup and mustard together. Brush top of bread
rolls with mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until light brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> School Cafeteria Recipes