This is a spice commonly used in the Middle East.
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put all into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake.
This makes about 1/2 cup and will keep for about 1 year.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.