Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 4 1/4 tablespoons salt
- 4 1/4 tablespoons black pepper
- 4 1/4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 4 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery seed
- 4 1/4 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Pour into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
To use: Add 2 to 3 tablespoons per 2 pounds of meat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.