Use for meat, salads and vegetables.
- 1 quart small red ripe chiles, finely chopped
- 1 quart 5% acidity vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Put chiles into a sterilized glass jar, then add salt and vinegar. Seal the jar.
- Let stand for 7 days in indirect sunlight, turning upside down daily.
- Strain and bottle in sterilized jars.
- Add clean whole chiles, if desired.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.