- 12 dried, cored and seeded chiles*
- 3/4 tablespoon freshly ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon whole oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
* 10 pasilla and 2 ancho chiles is a good combination.
- Place all ingredients in a food process or blender and grind until fine.
If you want it hotter, add cayenne pepper to taste.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.