Chili Powder 3
- 4 Anaheim chiles, dried
- 1 pequin chile, dried (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cumin seed, dried
- 1 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stem and seed chiles carefully. Do not rub your eyes and do not use the pequin chile unless you like things really hot!
- Combine and pulverize all ingredients
in a molcajete (volcanic stone bowl) or blender.
- Store in an airtight container.
You may add additional flavor by using a dash
of freshly ground cloves or allspice, if desired.