Colonel Sanders' Secret Herbs and Spices
Yield: about 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon powdered sage
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons powdered chicken bouillon
- 1 package Lipton Tomato Cup-a-Soup mix
- Place all ingredients in blender with on/off speed for 3 to 4 minutes to pulverize, or rub through a fine strainer.
- Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency.
To use with flour, add 1 ounce mix to 1 cup of flour for coating chicken.