Seasoning, Flavored Oil and Flavored Vinegar Recipes
Mexican Adobo Rub
Use Mexican Adobo Rub as a seasoning for beef and pork
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- In a small bowl, mix together thoroughly the black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cumin and cocoa.
- Store unused portion in a clean spice bottle.