Seasoning, Flavored Oil and Flavored Vinegar Recipes
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Yield: 14 1/2 teaspoons
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl, making sure there are no clumps.
- Pour spice mixture through a small funnel into an airtight jar.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice will last in an airtight container for 1 to 2 years at room temperature in a dry place, such as the pantry.
Photo credit: YellowGreenFarmersMarket on VisualHunt.com