Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner
This delicious Tex-Mex Sheet Pan Dinner would also be delicious served for breakfast.
Instead of parboiling potatoes on the stovetop, you can microwave them on HIGH for about 5 minutes or until almost tender.
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and chopped*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Tex-Mex seasoning
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
* Russet potatoes are best to use in this dish.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Parboil potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or until almost tender; drain well.
- Toss together potatoes, olive oil and Tex-Mex seasoning.
- Arrange potatoes and chorizo in even layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden and sausage is cooked.
- Crack eggs over potato mixture.
- Return to oven; bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, avocado, green onion and cilantro.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 45 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
American Egg Board
SHEET PAN RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.