Baked Jerk Idaho Potatoes
- 2 pounds Idaho Potatoes, well scrubbed andcut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place potato chunks into a medium mixing bowl.
- In a glass measuring cup, stir together the oil and spices. Pour spice mixture
over the potatoes and stir with a wooden spoon to coat all the potatoes. Transfer
the potatoes to a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are
Yield: 4 servings
Approximate nutritional analysis per serving: 374 calories, 6g protein, 58g
carbohydrate, 14g fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1,070mg sodium (does not include optional
Recipe credit: Idaho Potato Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.