Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 cup butter
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in large pot of salted water and bring to boil. Reduce heat to
medium-low, cover and simmer until tender.
- Drain and transfer potatoes to flat bottom bowl and mash.
- Add cheese, milk, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper.
- Mash all ingredients with potatoes until smooth. Pour mixture into baking pan
and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, covered. Uncover potatoes during last 10 minutes.
Yield: 7 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Jarlsberg Cheese - jarlsberg.com/us
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.