Baked Potato Casserole
This Baked Potato Casserole has creamy potatoes, cheddar cheese and turkey
bacon blended together and baked to perfection. This side dish is sure to put a
smile on everyone’s face.
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8-ounce package) shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over
medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup
cheese, remaining bacon and green onions.
- Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 45 mins | Servings: 16
Tip: This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with
foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top
with cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.