Blue Cheese Potatoes Delmonico
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil the peeled potatoes whole.
- Allow to cool slightly and dice. Place in a casserole dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for 5 minutes, stirring
- Whisk in the milk and cream. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the cheese until blended. Pour over the potatoes. Top with the breadcrumbs
and bake for 25 minutes.
From the kitchen of BJ.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.