Broccoli with Bacon and Pine Nuts
For this, it is worth it to purchase a wedge of Parmesan cheese instead of pre-grated
Parmesan cheese. Shred it using the large holes of a grater or shave it using a
- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons freshly shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook broccoli in boiling water in medium saucepan 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain broccoli; return to saucepan. Add oil; toss to coat.
- Mix Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle broccoli
with seasoning mixture, bacon and pine nuts; toss well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.