Buffalo Cheese Fries
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large deep skillet, heat 2 inches of oil over high heat until hot but not
- Place the French fries in the skillet in batches and fry for 5 to 6 minutes,
or until golden and crisp.
- Drain on a paper towel-lined tray, then place in a large bowl; add cayenne pepper
sauce and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the blue cheese dressing before
- Option: If you prefer to bake these, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place
the French fries on 2 large rimmed baking sheets and bake for 15 to 20 minutes,
or until crisp, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the oven, toss with cayenne pepper sauce, then drizzle with blue
cheese dressing before serving.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/14/2001 1:49 pm.