Buffalo Hasselback Idaho® Potatoes
- 4 Idaho® russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Buffalo sauce for topping, optional
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Create thin slices down the length of each potato (approximately 1/8 inch apart),
stopping about 1/4 inch from the bottom. Rub each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until crispy on the top and tender
in the center, about 1 hour. The potatoes will fan out during cooking.
- Whisk together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Once cooked, remove potatoes
from oven and brush the tops with buffalo sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top them with sour cream, blue cheese, green onions
and an additional drizzle of buffalo sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 Hasselback potatoes
Source: Jessica Segarra, Food Blogger, The Novice Chef
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Idaho Potato Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.