Savory Buffalo Potatoes are baked, not fried, and deliver a high dose of flavor
without a lot of fat.
- 4 large Idaho® potatoes, peeled, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup instant flaked mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blanch potato wedges in salted water. Drain. While hot, toss with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- In bowl, mix cheese, flaked potatoes, Old Bay Seasoning and pepper. Toss with warm potatoes to coat well.
- Spread potatoes on pan sprayed with coating.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 18 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Season with salt.
- Serve with Marinara, Bolognese or Blue cheese sauce, if desired.
Yield: 4 - 6 servings
Estimated Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 247 calories, 9 g fat, 5 mg cholesterol,
399 mg sodium, 6 g protein, 37 g carbohydrates (Based upon 6 servings)
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Idaho Potato Commission
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.