Carrot Pecan Soufflé
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup of finely chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (optional)
- Boil carrots until very tender and drain. Use food processor or mixer and beat
carrots until smooth.
- Beat eggs and sugar together; add to carrots with remaining ingredients. Mix
until carrots and other ingredients are well combined in food processor or mixer.
- Put mixture into a 2-quart baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes