Carrots Grand Marnier
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 pounds carrots
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sweet orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- Scrape and slice carrots in rounds. Cook until tender.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and add 1 cup sugar and orange marmalade. Simmer
until sugar is melted and not grainy, about 10 minutes.
- Add rained, cooked carrots, remaining 1 cup sugar and 1 cup Grand Marnier. Simmer,
uncovered, until carrots are shiny and candied, about 30 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup Grand Marnier.
- Remove carrots from sauce to serve.
Serves 6 to 8
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes