Cheddar Bacon Fries
Cheddar Bacon Fries are jazzed up with steak seasoning, sour cream and cheddar
- 24 ounces French fries
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Real California cheddar
- 1/2 cup Real California sour cream blended with 4 teaspoons Real California Milk
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray frozen fries with olive oil, tossing to coat all sides.
- Sprinkle fries with seasoning and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer according to manufacturer's directions,
flipping fries over halfway during cooking so both sides crisp evenly.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded cheddar.
- Return to oven for 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and quickly drizzle with sour cream and milk "dressing," sprinkle
with bacon bits and green onion, and serve.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: California Milk Advisory Board
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.