Cheddar Potato Bake
Cheddar Cheese Soup and sour cream liven up this bubbly Cheddar Potato Bake.
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallion
- Generous dash pepper
- 3 cups STIFF, seasoned mashed potatoes
- In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine soup, sour cream, onion and pepper. Stir in potatoes until blended.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
- Garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced scallion, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.