Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash of pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend soup, milk and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onion and soup mixture in a buttered 1
1/2-quart casserole baking dish. Dot top with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until potatoes are done.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.