- Oil for frying
- 1 bag frozen steak fries
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup (or more) ranch dressing
- Heat oil to 375 degrees F.
- Fry steak fries until golden; drain. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange steak fries on oven-safe plate. Sprinkle on the Cheddar cheese, then
the Monterey Jack cheese. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the cheeses.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.