Cheesy Chili Fries
Try serving Cheesy Chili Fries with crisp veggie dippers such as carrots, cucumber
slices, celery and broccoli florets with Ranch Dressing as a dip.
- 32 ounces French fried potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili, heated as directed on label
- 1 cup Cheez Whiz Cheese Dip
- Prepare French fries as directed on package.
- Arrange fries on large serving platter. Pour hot chili over fries.
- Microwave Cheez Whiz as directed on label. Pour Cheez Whiz over chili.
Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.