Chili Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped bell pepper, if desired
Cottage Cheese Topping
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Potatoes: Pierce potatoes with fork.
- Bake potatoes 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours (or microwave on HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes) until tender.
- Cool just until easy to handle.
- Heat chili beans in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Split open potatoes;
top with beans. Sprinkle with cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve with Cottage Cheese Topping. Sprinkle with bell pepper.
- Cottage Cheese Topping: Place all ingredients in blender. Cover and blend on
medium-high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth.
Add additional milk if necessary to achieve desired creaminess.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.