Chili-Roasted Potato Wedges
These potatoes make a great side dish or snack with your favorite dip. For St.
Patrick's Day fun, add a few drops of green food color to ranch or French onion
dip to serve with the potatoes.
- 2 pounds baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes into 3x1/2-inch wedges. Place in large bowl. Add oil; toss to coat
- Mix chili powder and salt. Sprinkle over potatoes; toss to coat evenly. Arrange
potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Yield: 6 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min
per serving Calories: 165 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 27 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 319 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.