Cottage Mashed Potatoes
- Instant mashed potatoes (enough for 4 servings)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 cup large curd cream-style cottage cheese
- Prepare instant potatoes per directions, decreasing water by 1/2 cup.
- Add onion to water before adding potato flakes.
- Fold in cheese with a fork.
- Turn into 1-quart casserole.
- Dot with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/16/02 7:15:17 pm.
Source: Shortcut Cooking (1969)
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.