Country Barbecue Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut potatoes into small to medium-size pieces and put into pan.
- Melt butter and honey, and then drizzle over potatoes. Sprinkle with seasoned
salt, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden
brown. Stir potatoes at least once.
Serves 4 to 6.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: United Soybean Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.