Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Everyone will love these creamy, garlicky mashed potatoes. They're a perfect
match for your favorite gravy recipe.
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 1 1/2 cups DairyPure Heavy Whipping Cream or Half-and-Half
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large leek, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat salted water and potatoes to boiling.
Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 20 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- In small saucepan over high heat, heat heavy whipping cream and garlic cloves
to boiling. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, until garlic is just soft.
- In small skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add leek. Cook for 5-8 minutes,
until leek is tender, stirring occasionally.
- In large bowl, mash potatoes with garlic-cream mixture, leek, salt and pepper
until well-blended and smooth.
Prep time: 10 min | Cook time: 30 min | Servings: 6
The only farm-to-fridge dairy products backed by the exclusive Five-Point Purity
Promise, DairyPure creams and milk contain no artificial growth hormones, are tested
for antibiotics, are continually quality tested to ensure purity, only come from
cows fed a healthy diet and are cold-shipped from your trusted dairy.
For more recipes for the holidays and every day, visit DairyPure.com
Recipe and photo used with permission from: DairyPure through Family Features
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.