Lemon Parsley Carrots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound carrots, sliced 1/4 -inch thick (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place carrots and water in a 2-quart covered glass casserole.
- Microwave, covered,
at 100% power (700 watts) 8 to 9 minutes until crisp-tender, stirring once after
- Drain. Stir in butter, sugar, parsley, lemon rind and juice and salt.
- Microwave, covered, at 100% power 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until heated through.
Makes 4 servings.
Posted by CookingForUs at Recipe Goldmine 7/17/01 7:05:05 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes