Motherlode Cauliflower Casserole
A cauliflower version of the loaded baked potato. This Motherlode Cauliflower
Casserole tastes so rich, filling and satisfying that no one would ever
guess that it's a low-carb recipe.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pices (about 6 cups)
- 6-8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 tablespoons chopped chives, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large pot, boil water and cook cauliflower for 8-10 minutes;
drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine 3 tablespoons chives, mayonnaise,
sour cream, 1 cup cheese, mushrooms and cauliflower; mix well.
- Place in baking dish and cover with remaining 1 cup cheese
and remaining bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining 3 tablespoons chives to serve.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: [email protected]
/ CC BY
>> Side Dish Recipes