- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery, chicken, mushroom or golden mushroom
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons drippings or butter
- When preparing gravy for roast or fried meat, remove meat from pan and pour off
and measure drippings.
- Pour can of soup into pan; stir well to loosen browned bits.
- Blend in water and drippings for thickness desired. Heat, stirring often.
- Serve with fried or roasted chicken, roast beef, roast pork, pork chops, hamburgers
or baked ham.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups gravy.