Honey-Peanut Butter Protein Energy Balls
Another healthy snack which will fast become a favorite!
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, shelled (optional)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a medium bowl add the oats, coconut, almonds, hemp seeds and protein powder.
Stir until well distributed.
- Add the honey, apricots and peanut butter and stir
- Put mixing bowl into the refrigerator for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Roll into
When chilled, they can last about 5 days.
Nutritional Information per serving (3 energy balls) Calories per Serving:
196 Protein: 6g Carbs: 25g Fat: 8g Fiber: 2.5g Sodium: 41g
Reprinted with permission from
the National Honey Board - nhb.org.