Blueberry Sourdough Hotcakes
- 2 cups sourdough starter
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 scant teaspoon baking soda
- Dust blueberries with sugar. Let stand a few minutes.
- Fold blueberries gently into sourdough batter just before adding baking soda.
- Cook until berries are cooked through. Turn.
- Serve on hot plates.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.