Easy Sourdough French Bread
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2/3 cup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2
teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed
- Select the Basic/White cycle. Use medium or light color crust. Do not use delay
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Makes a 2 pound loaf.
Source: New Bread Machine Recipes, General Mills Inc., Minneapolis,
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.