- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe olives drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup instant minced onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and place in a large jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake jar to stir ingredients.
- Chill in refrigerate overnight.
- Serve spread with assorted crackers or slices of toasted Italian bread.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 9, 2001.
Source: Southern Living 1981 Annual Recipes