Apple-Cinnamon Pumpkin Butter
- 2 pounds canned pumpkin
- 1/2 pound Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- In large pot, combine pumpkin, apple, apple juice, sugars, ground cinnamon, ground
ginger and salt.
- Bring to a simmer. Continue simmering until the mixture starts to thicken, about
- Remove from heat and use handheld immersion blender to blend until smooth.
to heat and heat for 10 minutes on low until reaching desired thickness.
from heat to cool.
- Serve on toast for a sweet treat.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.